ClaimsTech finest to gather in London
13th September 2023Tweet
Leading industry influencers from the world of claims technology will gather in London tomorrow for ILC’s ClaimsTech programme of events.
More than 50 of the insurance claims sector’s key decision-makers are set to attend the event – including representation from: Admiral, Ageas, Aioi Nissay Dowa Europe, Antares, Aviva, BUPA Insurance, Covea, Direct Line Group, Ecclesiastical, ERS, esure, First Central, Hastings Direct, Inshur, LV=, Many Pets, Markerstudy, Marshmallow, NFU Mutual, Pen Underwriting, RSA, Saga, Woop, Zego, Zurich and many more.
ClaimsTech LIVE takes place on 14 September at etc venues, 133 Houndsditch, London – backed by Headline Sponsor CoreLogic, along with Gold Sponsors Entegral, Solera Audatex and Verisk, and Silver Sponsor Synergy Cloud.
Kicking off proceedings during the day will be ILC inaugural ClaimsTech – The Pitch event which will see six leading start-up/scale-up operations showcase their technology offering to an audience of invited insurance claims experts and investors. Each technology will be reviewed by the specialist panel culminating in the presentation of the Experts & Investors Choice Award later in the evening.
During the evening, ClaimsTech LIVE takes to the fore, providing insights and product showcases from some of the most respected names in the sector.
Included in the line-up are:
- Uber’s Director of Claims, Sharif Ishaque providing an insight into to the word of Uber Insurance
- Corelogic’s SVP International, Michael Porter’s look at the positive impacts of technology
- Irene Castelanotti, International Marketing Director for Claims, Solera Audatex demystifying AI for automotive claims management
- Sam Newman, Business Development Manager, Entegral EU providing an overview and demonstration of Entegral solutions
- Gina Millard, Strategic Account Director, Verisk revealing a new patented-technology from Verisk
- Eddie Longworth, director of JEL Consulting providing an update from the AI in claims voluntary Code of Conduct group
A new addition to this year’s event is the ClaimsTech LIVE marketplace – providing delegates with the opportunity to get ‘up close and personal’ with event partner technologies. The marketplace will also feature the six ClaimsTech – The Pitch finalists: Clearspeed, NuvaLaw, Shift, Sprout.ai, SLVRCLD and Yarowa, as well as a number of other exhibitors.
A limited number of tickets are still available for ClaimsTech LIVE. To enquire, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.Tweet