Insurers onboard with Risk & Compliance consumer focus
13th September 2023Tweet
Some of the UK’s leading insurers have already pledged their support to ILC’s inaugural consumer-centric risk and compliance conference set for November.
The specialist event, themed: ‘Consumers – more than just a duty’ is set to discuss how insurers and supply chains can work together to optimise the consumer journey whilst continuing to satisfy changing legislation and an ever-moving variety of socio-economic challenges.
A host of key insurers have already demonstrated their support to the event including: Admiral, Ageas, Aioi Nissay Dowa Europe, Covea, First Central, Pen Underwriting, and Zurich.
Supported by Suneeta Padda, Managing Director of London-based compliance consultancy, Padda Consulting, the event takes place at etc.venues Manchester on Wednesday 15 November 2023 and is aimed at anyone involved in areas such as compliance, customer success, data intelligence and governance within insurers and supply chains, as well as all those with a vested interest in understanding market dynamics and the impacts of legislation such as Consumer Duty on claims such as advisories and analysts.
Key session themes for the day include:
- a look at how consumer duty in claims has evolved and the opportunities it provides to enhance customer experience
- an exploration of customer centric innovation in claims
- shared success stories highlighting how to ensure customers are served with integrity
- a deep dive into trust and the influence of ethical practices
- a spotlight on fraud prevention and the connection with consumer confidence
- the positive influence of consumer duty and how to leverage the benefits
Expert contributors for the event are set to be revealed in the coming weeks.
To find out more about how to get involved in the risk and compliance event contact Jonathan@iloveclaims.com or click here https://iloveclaims.com/product/risk-compliance-consumer-duty-2023/ for more details, to book a ticket or download the media pack.Tweet