Building Repair Conference – 31st March
10th December 2019Tweet
It seems that Property Claims and repairs are a constant topic of conversation, so we took a look at some of the talking points. There is certainly a healthy debate and strain on future viability of Surveyors, Repairers and Disaster Recovery businesses.
Following a significant reaction to our announcement on a Building Claims Conference on 31 March, we will be providing further details on Friday this week.
Enquiries for sponsorship and exhibition spaces have begun and details will be announced as above. This will be a limited event so be ready to book your place!
QUESTIONS TO BE DISCUSSED ON THE DAY:
- How do we decide on the best settlement?
- Do we have sufficient available capacity of building skills?
- How do we resource huge demand variation on supply/demand?
- Are scope and authority in the right place?
- How competitive are rates for suppliers?
- How are services procured?
- How many people are involved from the policy holders perspective?
Please contact Alan Soutar firstname.lastname@example.orgNic Sproul email@example.com
Home Claims News