Key names join Home & Property line-up
20th September 2023Tweet
‘Getting in shape for claims’ is the theme for November’s ILC Home & Property Conference set to take place at the iconic Silverstone, home of British Motor Racing.
Discussions throughout the day will focus on the meaning of ‘tech enabled’ and how does it help the claims process; what shape is the claims process heading towards; what drivers are dictating that shape; and what do suppliers need to do as a result.
A raft of expert participants have been announced for the event, including:
- Connie Beasley – Head of Home Claims, First Central
- Joe Grafton – Chief Commercial Officer, Perfect Group
- Angela Kelly – Managing Director, Home Claims Services, Sedgwick
- Laura Lazarus – Head of Home Claims, Aviva
- Mark McMullen – Managing Director, Rainbow Restoration
- Daren Rudd – Head of Business and Technology Consulting |UK Insurance | Vice President – Consulting Expert, CGI
- Will Sherwin – Senior CAT Head, Household and Property, Direct Line Group
Taking place on Thursday 30 November, the event – Headline Sponsored by Claims Consortium Group along with Gold Sponsors: Rainbow Restoration, Catalyst Services UK, Clearspeed Inc, Pulse, Wiser Academy, Perfect Group, LexisNexis Risk Solutions UK Ltd, and Polygon UK & Ireland; and Silver Sponsors: Evolution Claims Management Ltd, Prime Disaster Group, Safeline Environmental, SD Claims, Westone Housing Ltd and Crawford & Company – will examine the challenges insurance property claims currently face and how the sector is getting in shape to adapt.
Growing in scale each year, November’s Silverstone-based event will feature its largest exhibition area to date, providing the opportunity for exhibitors to showcase their products and services to the key influencers from across the sector.Tweet
Home Claims News