Podcast: major loss comes under the spotlight
15th January 2024Tweet
Major and complex loss has come under the spotlight during the latest specialist podcast episode from ILC’s Home & Property Sector.
Hosted by Chair of ILC’s Home & Property Sector, Alan Soutar – the recording features discussion with four of the sector’s leading subject matter experts focusing on the future shape of major and complex loss claims.
Alan is joined by expert contributors:
- Peter Farrelly, Managing Director – Commercial Claims Services, Sedgwick International UK
- Russell Fordham, Managing Director, LSS / London Salvage Services Ltd
- Kevin Holt, Director Major & Complex Loss Team, Davies Group
- Alastair Thomson, Head of Expert Property Claims, Zurich Insurance
Discussions centre around key areas including:
- The current position of this specialist area. Is it facing the same challenges as other areas of claims?
- Resource and what is available within this specialist market
- Specialist experience – what does it mean and what are the benefits
- The environmental challenges presented by major and complex loss claims
ILC’s Home & Property Sector is supported by Corporate Partners: Allied Universal, Claims Consortium Group, Clearway, CoreLogic, DAC Beachcroft, Geobear, ICAB, Innovation Group, Sedgwick and Verisk.
Home Claims News